Graduates with computing degrees are highly sought after in the job market. You'll have a broad set of practical skills that are applicable to a huge amount of roles and industries; from software design and engineering, through to information security and data analysis.
We offer broad-based degrees such as BSc Computer Science and MSc Computer Science, as well as courses targeted to more specific fields, including Computing for Business and Data Science. Whatever you study, you will have a reputable qualification, plenty of practical experience and access to the superb industry links that UEL has built up over decades.
Our dedicated Centre for Student Success works closely with employers to provide up-to-date information about the skills and experience they're looking for. They will support you during your studies and after you graduate.
At UEL, you'll have access to:
- Employability skills training such as interview techniques and CV writing.
- Career Assessment, giving you the opportunity to learn about yourself and Career Coach will help you to discover career suggestions based on your interests.
- UEL Skills Academy, where external professionals deliver sessions on the competencies most prized by graduate employers.
- Internships, placements and volunteering opportunities from our work placements team.
- Professional mentoring scheme, matching students with staff from major companies.
- Networking opportunities and annual careers fair.
- Support with setting up your own business.