Undergraduate Open Days
Undergraduate Open Events
Take the next step in your career and discover the University of East London. Our Undergraduate Open Events give you the chance to explore different aspects of University life. Find out more about our courses, fees and finance, accommodation, student life and the support we provide to help you graduate with an internationally recognized degree and gain a career in your preferred field.
- Undergraduate Open Day - Saturday 16 October, 10am-3pm
- Undergraduate Open Evening - Wednesday 17 November, 5pm-8pm
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM OUR EVENTS
- Join the welcome talk from our Vice-Chancellor & President, Professor Amanda Broderick
- Learn about our new Dual Delivery approach to teaching and learning
- Tune into our subject talks and direct your questions to our academics
- Talk to our current students and ask them about life at UEL
- Explore our waterfront student accommodation and all our campuses
- Discover the wide range of support offered to you as a UEL student
- Make an application to study at UEL
Reasons to join us at the University of East London
1. Stand out from the crowd
Our unique Professional Fitness and Mental Wealth programme prepares you with sought-after skills. And, with plenty of career support, guest speakers and placement opportunities, you’ll discover what it takes to stand out.
2. Live and learn on a city campus
We’re one of the only London-based universities to have a self-contained campus. We’re part of the local community and well-connected to the rest of London. And, with City Airport on our doorstep.
3. Discover East London
Full of culture, creativity and career opportunities, East London is one of the youngest, most multi-cultural neighbourhoods in the UK, so you’ll fit in whoever you are or wherever you're from.
4. Study your way - around your lifestyle
If you want to join us, we want to make it happen. We have programmes for refugees, run foundation years, and accept students from non-traditional backgrounds. We also offer part-time options and childcare on campus.
5. Join a supportive community
Everyone has a different story to tell - and we can’t wait to hear yours!
Be the Change
As we emerge from the pandemic, the world faces a huge amount of challenges – from the climate crisis to social justice. Now is the time to harness humanity’s passion, creativity, compassion and ambition to make change a reality – for ourselves, for our communities and for the world at large. The world needs change.
#BeTheNext to join the University of East London in 2021 and together we can #BeTheChange.