We are London's most career-led Business School and our highly professional degrees are designed to give you the best start to your career. Accredited by a huge number of professional organisations, we incorporate a wide variety of employability-focused activities into our courses; from workshops and guest lectures, to field trips and practical assessments.
Our degrees are attractive to a wide range of employers and are ideal for a job in the corporate world in roles such as advertising, accountancy, banking, insurance, management consultancy, human resources, financial accountancy, management, data analysis, stockbroking, and auditing. Your degree could also be a stepping-stone to a magnitude of degrees from communications, to digital media and public relations. Many of our students also start their own business. If you're an ambitious entrepreneur, you can use our Knowledge Dock business incubation space to get started.
Our postgraduate degrees are highly specialist, professional courses that will enable you to take a step up in your finance, accountancy or management career. Our graduates have gone on to work for companies such as Nomura, IAG Cargo, Macquarie, HSBC, Barclays, Wells Fargo and Metro Bank.
At UEL, you'll have access to:
- Employability skills training such as interview techniques and CV writing.
- Career Assessment, giving you the opportunity to learn about yourself and Career Coach will help you to discover career suggestions based on your interests.
- UEL Skills Academy, where external professionals deliver sessions on the competencies most prized by graduate employers.
- Internships, placements and volunteering opportunities from our work placements team.
- Professional mentoring scheme, matching students with staff from major companies.
- Networking opportunities and annual careers fair.
- Support with setting up your own business.