Track My Future (TMF) is your personalised, online platform to help you make the most of your time at the University of East London.
Track My Future will let you monitor your studies, book appointments with our services, submit daily health updates, find a part-time job and so much more. The TMF platform is ever-evolving so keep checking out what's new.
If you are unable to login to your account due to a forgotten password, visit our password page for instructions.
For the best experience on mobile download the SharePoint App on Google Play or the App Store to access Track My Future.
University of East London platforms
We have various online platforms that will help you at each stage of your journey with us at UEL.
Before joining us:
- UEL Direct: Check your enrolment status
New and existing students:
- You can use UEL Direct to view your student record, view course details, complete your module selection and complete registration.
- SharePoint: Track My Future which has general info about support services, enrolment information and Launchpad for your specific course induction and orientation.
- Moodle: Course overviews, timetables and information
- Microsoft Teams and Outlook: Join online lectures, make calls and send emails
- MyPortal: Login for help from the Student Hub, IT, transcripts, or for general queries
- Logging in for the first time and changing your password
- Enrolment - how to enrol
- UEL access cards and ID verification FAQ (PDF) - how to get an access card
- Teaching timetable - view your course lesson times, class rooms and lecturers
- Term dates - see your academic term dates
- Once you have created your IT account you should log into Launchpad on SharePoint to check out useful information like where to go on your first day and what preparation is needed before you start your course. For the best experience on mobile download the SharePoint App on Google Play or the App Store.
- UEL Direct - check your enrolment status and see if there are tasks outstanding.
- For additional support - log into MyPortal where the Student Hub can answer your questions.
- The Student Immigration and Compliance team provide immigration services, guidance and support for students that are currently enrolled at the University. See more information.
- International students information on SharePoint: advice and opportunities for international students.
- If you've been invited to progress to your next level of study in September, it's time to re-enrol
- Exam procedures: get your exam timetable, and view submission procedures (SharePoint)
- Logon to the Library on SharePoint: search the library's resources, access study support and chat to a librarian
- LinkedIn Learning: online education video courses taught by industry experts in software, creative and business skills
- Moodle (online teaching and learning environment): access your course materials and upload coursework
- Term dates: find your academic term dates
- Teaching timetable: view your course lesson times, class rooms and lecturers
- UEL Direct (student record and module selection): view your course details and module registration
- Staff and student directory: search for contact details of fellow UEL members.
- UEL Professional Services: discover UEL professional services departments and who the main contacts are.
Disability and dyslexia
Our Disability and Dyslexia Team provides support and advice for students with disabilities and specific learning difficulties such as dyslexia.
If you have a disability, long-term medical condition or a specific learning difficulty, we can help to identify and address any barriers to your education so that you can access your course and reach your potential.
UEL is proud to offer a holistic package of support for care leavers. To find out about the support we provide to care leavers before, during and after their studies, please visit the Care Leavers webpage.
Other helpful links
Computers and IT
- Email (Office 365): access your University email.
- IT support: resolve any system errors you are facing.
- Password Reset: Use Self Service Password Reset to change your UEL password
Campus life and welfare
- Accommodation: access the residential services team who support UEL's residents.
- Student wellbeing (SharePoint link): get information about UEL health and wellbeing services.
- Student parking (SharePoint link): Apply for student parking on our campuses.
- Student Disability Services (SharePoint link): information, support and guidance for disabled students and those with specific learning difficulties.
- Log into MyPortal platform for student HUB support (SharePoint link): the student support hub will help you with your every need. : the student support hub will help you with your every need.
- UEL students' union: find out more about the Students' Union and how you can get involved.
- Student Money Advice and Rights Team - SMART (SharePoint link): We are here to help you with any financial questions you may have before and during your time as a student here.
- Council tax (SharePoint link): get information about council tax exemption.
- Fees and funding (SharePoint link): find detailed information regarding fees and funding.
- Pay online: make e-payments for UEL services.
Careers and Your Future
- Careers Service: receive support and training towards your career goals.
- Volunteering opportunities: register to become a volunteer and improve your graduate prospects.
- Graduate prospectus: get more information about postgraduate study at UEL, including our alumni discount.
We extend our support to students who are care leavers and estranged to ensure all students feel comfortable at UEL.
We welcome applicants with disabilities and work with them to ensure that all reasonable adjustments are set up to help them access their studies.
Disability and Dyslexia team
We support students whose conditions have a substantial, long term impact on their learning.
Earn and Learn
UEL offers a range of courses which are designed to allow you to combine study with full or part-time work, enabling you to 'Earn and Learn'.
Pre entry support
We understand the difficulties that comes with returning to education and are proud to offer workshops, courses and specialist career advisors to help
Specific learning difficulties
We have a large number of support services in place to cater for the needs of students with specific learning difficulties.
Support available to all students
The University of East London assists all students by providing accessibility software, access to study support, academic and pastoral support.
Support during your studies
The University of East London offers many kinds of support for our students. Talk to our advisors who are ready to help you during your studies.
If you are an existing student, log in to UEL Direct to access your student account.