University Campus of Football Business
The University of East London is the validating partner for degrees from the University Campus of Football Business (UCFB) and Global Institute of Sport (GIS).
This partnership draws on UEL's global sports experience and the world-class expertise of UCFB and GIS. Together we aim to give students and alumni the best chance of success in a future career in football business and sport with a focus on careers and linking with industry.
Access to Global Experiences
All UCFB and GIS students have access to the GIS Study Hubs at Inter Miami CF Stadium, New York's Red Bull Arena, Atlanta's Mercedes-Benz Stadium, Toronto FC's BMO Field and the Melbourne Cricket Ground, where annual GIS Sports Summits are hosted. GIS students also have the opportunity to attend an exclusive LaLiga Summit to grow their network and understanding of Spanish football.
Employability and Enrichment are at the heart of these programmes. Students will hear from best-in-class executive speakers and gain exceptional work experience opportunities.
Previous guest speakers have included England manager Gareth Southgate, former Rangers' manager Steven Gerrard and Manchester United legend Roy Keane. UCFB & GIS have a number of partnerships with some of the leading names in sport, including the Football Association, League Managers Association, the National League and the Rugby Football League.
Over 90% of graduates are in employment within six months of graduating, with two thirds of those working within the football and sports industry, whilst 92% of Master's graduates are also in employment within six months of graduating, with 82% of those working within the football and sports industry.
Courses offered in partnership with UEL and UCFB:
- MSc Football Business
- MSc Football Coaching
- MSc Football Coaching & Analysis
- MSc Football Communications and Digital Marketing
- MSc International Sport Management
- MSc Sports Coaching
- MSc Sports Marketing and Media
- MSc Performance Analysis in Football
- MSc Player Care in Football
- MSc Sports Directorship
- Esports with Foundation Year
- Football Business
- Football Business & Finance
- Football Business & Finance with Foundation Year
- Football Business & Marketing
- Football Business & Marketing with Foundation Year
- Football Business & Media
- Football Business & Media with Foundation Year
- Football Business with Foundation Year
- Football Coaching & Management
- Football Coaching & Management with Foundation Year
- Football Coaching & Talent Development
- Football Coaching (Blended)
- Football Coaching and Management (CertHE)
- International Football Business
- International Football Business with Foundation Year
- Multimedia Sports Journalism
- Multimedia Sports Journalism with Foundation Year
- Physical Education
- Physical Education with Foundation Year
- Sport Psychology
- Sports Business & Coaching
- Sports Business & Coaching with Foundation Year
- Sports Business & Sports Broadcasting
- Sports Business & Sports Broadcasting with Foundation Year
- Sports Business & Sports Law
- Sports Coaching Science
- Sports Coaching Science with Foundation Year
- Sports Management
- Sports Management with Foundation Year
- Stadium & Events Management
University Campus of Football Business (UCFB) is a world first in higher education, offering undergraduate university degrees in the football and sports industry.
UCFB provides an exceptional environment to live and learn in, with state-of-the-art facilities in two inspirational campuses in London and Manchester, which have the iconic Wembley and Etihad stadiums at their heart.
For postgraduates, UCFB’s Global Institute of Sport (GIS) offers ground-breaking Master’s degree programmes in the football and sports industry utilising a global network of industry leaders and elite stadium venues in the UK, US, Canada and Australia.
GIS also hosts a world-class executive education portfolio led by VSI Executive Education (VSI), professional qualifications for students, graduates and sports business people, and an Industry Advisory Board packed with leading names in the world of sport.
UEL's careers-focused values are perfectly aligned with our own learning model, and this coupled with the global opportunities available to UCFB and GIS students will only further improve the career options available to them."
UCFB and GIS chairman