Fashion Design Top-up Portfolio Request
Thank you for your application to study Fashion Design Top Up at the School of Arts Creative Industries (ACI) with The University of East London.
As part of the admissions requirements you are required to send a digital portfolio for us to assess your work.
How do I send my portfolio?
Please upload a portfolio of your current work to support your application. Your portfolio must be a single PDF file or file containing a link to an online site.
What does my portfolio need to show?
Thank you for applying to the course.
To progress your application we will require you to send a portfolio of your work for review. This should include your best work that gives a view of your research development, design/graphic developments and final outcomes.
PDF and power point formats are preferred but we are happy to accept other formats with what is available to you.
- Evidence of research development into practice using visual development and theoretical analysis
- Understanding of fashion market segment in design work (high fashion, commercial etc)
- Evidence of design development (pattern cutting, sample development, final garment)
- Showcase of illustrative development and CAD skills (Technical drawings)
- Evidence of own projects/ work/ blogs
- Demonstrate an understanding of portfolio layout and presentation
- Showcase of any physical outcomes/ photographs of work
How will I know the outcome?
We will notify you of the outcome through your UCAS Track or we will send you an email with our decision. If you receive a place at UEL you will be required to accept/decline your place as per UCAS deadlines/the deadline in your email.
We look forward to seeing your work.