You can use Adobe Acrobat or PDFCreator to merge your documents into one PDF file.
- Open all the PDF files which you need to merge (using Acrobat Reader).
- For the first file, choose PDFCreator as your printer and select 'Print'.
- In the PDFCreator dialog box, select 'Wait – Collect'.
- Open the second file and do the same as above. Repeat this process for each of your files.
- The Print Monitor of the PDFCreator will display a list of all files which have to be highlighted. Highlight the files by holding down the Shift key while selecting them with your mouse.
- Go to the 'Document' menu and select 'Combine'.
- In the same 'Document' menu, select 'Print'.
- In the dialog box select Save. This will generate the final (merged) PDF file.
Please make sure that the file size of your finished document is less than 1 MB. If the file size is more than 1 MB, please follow the instructions given above to reduce the size of your PDF file.