In order to confirm your offer, you must meet all conditions listed on your Offer Letter, as well as pay the deposit amount listed on your Offer Letter.
Payments toward your tuition should be made using Flywire. Flywire is an easy, online payment platform that allows international students to make payments in their local currency, track payments, and process payments faster with greater transparency.
If you experience trouble making or tracking a payment through Flywire, you can access Flywire's customer service 24/7 in local-language.
To access Flywire, you must follow the below steps:
- Log into your application via the Application Portal
- Click on 'International Checks" on your dashboard
- Click "Deposit Payments"
- Select an option for "Indicate how you will pay" (this will usually be "self-funding") and click next
- Select "Pay online" and click next
- Click "payment portal" in bold - DO NOT check the tick box to confirm you have made a payment yet and DO NOT click "submit" yet. You will need to come back to this screen once you have completed the payment process via Flywire. If you do accidentally select this option, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to have your account reset
- You will now be re-directed to the Flywire platform, where you will select the country you are making the payment from and the amount you wish to pay in GBP. Click next
- Browse all the payment methods available to you in local currency. This will vary depending on currency exchange rates offered by the payment providers available. Please select your preferred method and complete the information on the next page and click "Pay"
- Choose an option from Step 1 to complete your payment via the side panel. If you need to show your bank a letter of Authorisation, you may scroll down to Step 2 and download this letter
- Once the payment is complete, the first yellow progress bar at the top of the page, should turn green and say "Payment Guaranteed", which means Flywire has received it. Once Flywire has processed the payment and UEL receives the payment, the second part of the progress bar will turn green and the status should say "Payment received". Processing times may vary depending on your method of payment
- Your payment is now complete and you may download a payment receipt via the side panel options
- Once you have completed the payment, please go back to the page from Step 6 and tick the check box to confirm you've made a payment and click "Submit"
You may log into your Flywire dashboard later, to monitor the progress of your payment, which could take a few days to process.