Apprenticeship Digital And Technology Solutions Specialist Level 7
About the course
This course is designed to give you the opportunity to:
- Maintain digital and technology strategies through technology leadership;
- Investigate, identify and implement technological strategic solutions.
- Direct digital technology provision by studying organisation goals, strategies, and practices and delivering and supporting strategic plans for implementing digital technologies.
- To apply leadership and change management skills to operate in a range of digital and technology related specialist roles
The research expertise and industry experience of our academics enables us to offer all eleven specialisms of the Level 7 degree apprenticeship:
A Digital and Technological Solutions Specialist will choose one of the following technical specialisms:
- Software engineering specialist*
- Data analytics specialist
- Digital business and enterprise systems architecture specialist*
- System test and assurance specialist*
- IT strategy specialist*
- IT business analysis specialist*
- Network engineering specialist*
- IT operations management specialist*
- IT project management specialist*
- Cyber security technology specialist
- IT / digital futures management specialist*
*subject to cohort numbers
This 2.5 year apprenticeship involves one full day a week per academic year, block-mode sessions, plus an end-point assessment
Entry requirements: Potential apprentices will need to be employed in the field of study and be over 18 years of age. Previous education is likely to include a degree at 2.1 or higher in a relevant subject, although occupational experience and other relevant qualifications shall be considered.
Fees per apprentice for whole duration (paid on a monthly basis and is an estimate):
Levy employer: £21,000
Non-levy employer: please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8223 2337 for more information. The apprentice will not be required to pay any fees.
Progression: On completion, full-time employment and additional continuing professional development as required.
HOW TO GET INVOLVED
We are flexible and responsive in our approach to delivering degree apprenticeships. We discuss the most suited delivery strategy with you to ensure it meets your business requirements, as well as the requirements of your apprentices.
Our usual offer is an intensive, day-release block mode scheme. However, we would also consider concentrated teaching blocks over multiple days subject to numbers, and in cases where geographical limitations make this necessary. If you are an employer with a distinct cohort, we offer to customise the delivery mode to suit your individual needs. We are interested to hear from employers and providers who would like to join one of our Trailblazer groups, which initially design and develop apprenticeships. Please get in touch if you:
- would like to become an employer partner of UEL and let us help you find the right apprentices for you;
- are interested in any of the apprenticeship degree courses we are currently running or the new ones we are developing;
- would like to explore creating new apprenticeships and join a Trailblazer group with us.
020 8223 2337
University of East London
Academic Partnerships Office
Docklands Campus, University Way
London E16 2RD
The information on this webpage reflects the course details as they are at the time of publication and is subject to change. The information is included as a guide to course content only.
Jake McMahon talks about being an apprentice at UEL
Jake is a degree apprentice at UEL who is undertaking a digital technology solutions degree.