Eastern New Energy Project
The ENE project has received funding from ERDF as part of the European Structural and Investment Funds Growth Programme 2014-2020. The Department for Levelling Up, Housing and Communities is the Managing Authority for ERDF.
About Eastern New Energy
Eastern New Energy's goal is to understand and help remove the barriers that prevent us rapidly decarbonising our communities, buildings, transport and lives.
It will work with business, councils, communities, organisations, households and individuals to:
- Develop and execute Net-Zero action plans
- Act in response to climate emergencies they have declared
- Explore approaches to building affordable zero-carbon homes
- Retrofit existing homes and commercial buildings
- Switch their vehicle fleets to lower carbon alternatives
- Develop community and commercial energy projects
- Design, develop and bring to market new low carbon products and services
The ENE Project will be delivered across East of England's LEP areas; Greater Cambridgeshire and Greater Peterborough, Hertfordshire and New Anglia.
This encompasses Cambridgeshire, Peterborough, Lincolnshire and Rutland, Hertfordshire, Norfolk, Suffolk and the Uttlesford region of Essex.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.