Resources on the Mental Health and Wellbeing Portal for Refugees and Asylum Seekers can be utilised as a first stop Resource Centre for refugees and asylum seekers as well as health and social care professionals, organisations and agencies working with them in the UK and internationally by refugees in camps, internally displaced people and professionals working with them.
The resources include:
- Resources on Refugee & Asylum Seeking Children
- Mental Health Resources in English
- Translated Mental Health Resources
- Guides & Downloads on Mental Health and Social Care of Refugees & Asylum Seekers
- Therapeutic Approaches with Refugees & Asylum Seekers
- Audio and Video Resources
- Relaxation Techniques and Exercise Audios
- Presentations & Teachings on Working with Refugees & Migrants
- Personal Experiences & Stories of Young Refugees & Asylum Seekers
- Directory of Services and Organisations for Refugees, Asylum Seekers & Migrants
The Resource Centre and its various resources have been researched and developed by Dr Farkhondeh Farsimadan, a chartered counselling psychologist, who is an Associate Fellow of the British Psychological Society and an HCPC registered Psychologist.