Students need to have passed Bachillerato with sobresaliente (outstanding) / B / 8 AND hold one of the following:
- A pass in the Higher Education Entrance Exam 'PRUEBA SABER 11' (formerly ICFES) with alta or above
- A recognised UK Foundation/Access Course
- The first year of a university degree in the relevant subject area with an overall average of 3.9 or above
- Técnico en… (2½ year)
Students must have passed the Licencia de Educación Media with an average of 6 or above.
One of the following:
- Students who have completed their Bachillerato with excellent grades 8+ and have taken a recognised supplementary test (i.e. e.g. SATs or ACT) can be considered for direct entry
- At least 1 year of Preparatoria Tecnica, Bachillerato Tecnologico, Salida Lateral, Carrera Corta, Licenciatura/Professional Title with grades of 7+
Students must have passed one of the following:
- A recognised Foundation/Access Course
- Especialista Profesional with grade 12
- Titulo de Bachiller Profesional (from IETS - Institutos de Educación Técnica Superior - post-secondary technical vocational training institutions) with grade 12
- The first year of a university degree in the relevant subject area with an overall average of 12 or above
Students need to have passed one of the following with a classification of 'bueno' (good):
- Título De Técnico Superior Universitario
- First year of a degree
Students must have passed one of the following qualifications:
- GCE A Levels
- The Caribbean Advanced Proficiency Examination (CAPE) Diploma with 6 CAPE units including 2 single units with grades 1-4
- A CAPE Associate Degree
- A Polytechnic Diploma or the first year of an Associate Degree with a CGPA 3.0/4/0
- A 2 year Associate Degree with a CGPA of 2.5/4.0
English Language Requirements (West Indies)
All students are required to meet our standard English Language Requirements except for applicants from who have CXC CSEC (Caribbean Examinations Council Secondary Education Certification) Grades 1-3 in English Language OR Grade I or II in CAPE Communication Studies.
English language requirements
We accept a range of English language qualifications. English language requirements vary slightly from course to course – Please see English language requirements for further information.
What if I have a different qualification or do not understand the requirements?
Please email contact the International Office at email@example.com.
For more information go to our Fees and funding page.