Curriculum Enhancement Through University Partnership
UEL academics and college staff work together to identify curriculum modules that can be delivered in partnership with UEL and where value can be added. Through an optimum of three interventions, each one focuses on a different element of the curriculum.
Sixth Form and colleges have successfully brought along groups of students who have worked with our academics in Visual Arts (Photography, Graphic Design and Fine Art) Computer Science and Biomedical Sciences.
- Students experience an increase in self-belief in their subject through a practical application of learning
- They gain valuable experience of higher education and the programme encourages continued study
- Students get to experience state-of-the-art university facilities
- The learning outcomes from their level 3 curriculum are re-enforced
- Available to University of East London partner colleges only. College must agree to a minimum of 3 workshops and to provide data and monitoring of students in order to take part in the programme
- The programme starts in September 2021 and spaces will be limited
- Timings and locations – at least 2 sessions are delivered on a University of East London campus. Dates and times to be agreed with partner college
- Suitable for – first year students at college / Year 12 ·
- To find out more - please contact us