Become a Partner School or College
Get the most out of the University of East London by becoming a partner school or college with us and benefit from our longitudinal programme, which works across your careers strategy for all year groups. Our work delivers meaningful, informative, relevant and timely outreach throughout students' secondary and post 16 education, to build social capital and provide the skills and knowledge to make valued decision about their future educational journey.
Partnership schools and colleges receive support from a Lead Partnership Officer to create a multi-year plan for outreach engagement. To find out more - please contact us.
- Priority booking for events
- Access to world class university facilities
- Students in every year group receive sustained engagement
- You can monitor the impact on the educational progress of your students from widening participation backgrounds
- Being a partner school or college supports your career strategies and performance on the Gatsby Benchmarks
- Sessions are delivered free of charge within the scope of our Service Level Agreements (SLAs) with partner schools and colleges
- Our longitudinal programme is evidence based - we collect data on participating students to evaluate and review the impact of our activities and partner schools will need to sign a data sharing agreement
- The University of East London subscribes to the Higher Education Access tracker where this information on students is recorded
- The progress of students is tracked to examine longitudinal impact on progression, social mobility and attainment