Programme Leader in Music Performance & Production
, School of Arts and Creative Industries / Music
Since 2015 Sönke Prigge has been a lecturer in Music Production and Sound Design & Manipulation at the University of
Sönke is a multi-instrumentalist, with roots in classical piano and keyboards. He's been producing music for various
Since the mid-1908's Sönke played in Bands and he's started to work in recording studios in the early 1990s.
Originally from Germany he moved to London in 1995 and started to produce EDM which landed recording contracts
He’s worked for the BBC during the 2000’s and has written and composed music for TV shows such as "Blue Peter"
Alongside his program leader role for this course at UEL, Sönke continues to produce and compose music for his
MEMBERSHIP OF ORGANISATIONS
- The Performing Rights Society
- Phonographic Performance Lt
- The Musicians Union
- Music and the Atlantic slave trade
- AI in music
- Von Königreich ins Königreich: 20 Jahre London oder: Von einem, der es nicht geschafft hat - an autobiography / German / kindle edition publication date: 04/2020
BA (Hons) Music Performance and Production
We've designed the ideal course for any performer, songwriter or composer who wants to work in music.Read more.
- L4 - Producing an EPK
- L4 - Music Production (recording, mixing, mastering)
- L5 - Music and sound for media
- L5 - Music and sound for film
- L6 - Final Project development
- L6 - Final Project implementation