Pedagogies of Social Justice in Physical Education and Youth Sport (By Shrehan Lynch, Jennifer L. Walton-Fisette, Carla Luguetti).
- Lynch, S., Simon, M. & Maher, A. (2023) Critical pedagogies for community building: Challenging ableism in higher education physical education in the US. Teaching in Higher Education: Critical Perspectives Journal, 28(1),195-210.
- Lynch, S. Davies, L. Ahmed, D., & McBean, L. (Online First, 2022) “Complicity, trauma, love: an exploration of the experiences of LGBTQIA+ members from physical education spaces”. Sport Education & Society.
- Lynch, S. & Davies, L. (Online First, 2022). The WonderBread Factory: Re-reading transformative data through poetic eyes as early career researchers, a poetic representation. Curriculum Studies in Health and Physical Education:
- Invited: Lynch, S. & Ahmed, D. (Online First, 2021). What are you reading: ‘It’s Not About the Burqa’: Book Review. Curriculum Studies in Health and Physical Education.
- Sargent, J. & Lynch, S. (Online First, 2021) “None of my other teachers know my face/emotions/thoughts”: Digital technology and democratic assessment practices in higher education physical education. Technology, Pedagogy, and Education.
- Lambert, K., Luguetti, C. & Lynch, S. (Online First, 2021) Feminists against fad, fizz ed: A poetic commentary exploring the notion of Joe Wicks as Physical Education. Physical Education and Sport Pedagogy.
- Lynch, S. & Hill, J. (2021) “I had to pop a wheelie and pay extra attention in order not to fall:” The embodied experiences of two wheelchair tennis athletes transgressing ableist and gendered norms in disability sport and university Spaces. Qualitative Research in Sport, Exercise and Health,13 (3), 507-520. Doi: 10.1080/2159676X.2020.1731575
- Invited Article: Lynch, S., Schleider, J., & Mcbean, L. (2020) Restorative practice in health and physical education: Shifting the norm from punitive to reparative. The Journal of Physical Education, Recreation and Dance, 91(9), 41-47. Made into Ted-Style talk.
- Lynch, S. & Sargent, J. (2020). “Using the meaningful physical education features as a lens to view student experiences of democratic pedagogy in higher education". Physical Education and Sport Pedagogy. Physical Education and Sport Pedagogy, 25(6), 629-642.
- Invited Open Access Article: Landi, D., Lynch, S., & Walton-Fisette, J (2020) The A-Z of social justice physical education: Part 2. Journal of Physical Education, Recreation and Dance, 91(5), 20-27. Doi:10.1080/07303084.2020.1739433.
- Invited Open Access Article: Lynch, S., Sutherland, S., & Walton-Fisette, J. (2020) The A-Z of social justice physical education: Part 1. Journal of Physical Education, Recreation and Dance, 91(4), 8-13. Doi: 10.1080/07303084.2020.1724500.
- Lynch, S. (2020) Gender in physical culture: Crossing boundaries-reconstituting cultures: Book review. Sport Education and Society, 25(1), 124-126. Doi: 10.1080/13573322.2019.1690225 Lynch, S. & Curtner-Smith, M. D. (2020) U.S faculty members engaging in transformative PETE: A feminist perspective. Sport Education & Society, 25(1), 45-56. Doi: 10.1080/13573322.2018.1560255
- Lynch, S. & Curtner-Smith, M. D. (2019) Influence of a sociocultural foundation class on the perspectives & practices of future physical education teachers. The Journal of Teaching Physical Education, 38(4), 377-387.
- Awarded PESP Paper of the Year: Lynch, S. & Curtner-Smith, M. D. (2019) "“You have to find your slant, your groove:” One Physical Education Teacher’s Efforts to Employ Transformative Pedagogy." Physical Education and Sport Pedagogy. 24(4), 359-372. Doi: 10.1080/17408989.2019.1592146. Invited podcast discussion on paper. Invited: Lynch, S. (2019) Juggling teaching and PhD studies – GROWing Tips. Ze-phir - Informationen für den sportwissenschaftlichen Nachwuchs (Information for the young sport scientist, special issue: Teaching during your PhD, 26(1) 4-5.
- Lynch, S. & Kuntz, A.M. (2019) A critical autoethnography of a doctoral students’ research journey: Learning to take risks in the academy. Curriculum Studies in Health and Physical Education, 10(2) 156-171. Doi: 10.1080/25742981.2019.1588762
- Lu, J. Mumba, M. N., Lynch, S., Li, C., Hua, C., & Allen, R. S. (2019) Trait mindfulness and nursing students’ psychological stress: A regression and mediation analysis. Nurse Education Today, 75, 41-46.
- Lynch, S. Richards, K.A.R., & Pennington, C. (2018) “What’s the middle ground? Am I ever going to be the perfect teacher?:” Self-study of a Doctoral Student’s Acculturation Process. Studying Teacher Education: A Journal of Self-Study of Teacher Education Practice, 14(2), 194-211. Doi:10.1080/17425964.2018.1462154
- Lynch, S. & McLoughlin, G. (2018) Optimizing the learning environment for students in physical education: Integrating theories of motivation. Active & Healthy Journal, 25(1).
- Lynch, S. & Ottaway, S. (2018). Back to school netball style: An emerging highly inclusive game for physical education or sport. Journal of Physical Education, Recreation & Dance, 89(4), 54-57. Doi:10.1080/07303084.2018.1431469
- Richards, K.A.R., Lynch, S., & Sinelnikov, O. (2017). Doctoral students as teaching mentors for preservice physical education teachers. International Council for Health, Physical Education, Recreation, Sport, and Dance, 9(1).
For full list see: https://repository.uel.ac.uk/researcher/83q2q/dr-shrehan-lynch