Dr Shazaib Butt
Centre for Study of States, Markets and People (STAMP)
Department of Business , Royal Docks School of Business and Law
Dr Shazaib is a lecturer in economics, finance and risk at the Royal Docks School of Business and Law. Dr Shazaib has research interest in risk management in banking and banking regulations.
- Impact of Bank Capital Regulation and GDP growth on profitability in commercial Small and Medium Banks: Empirical Study
- Butt, S. (2018). Banking Risks and Economic Activity: An Emerging Market Perspective. Journal of Islamic Financial Studies, 4(01), 43-55.
- Masood, O., Butt, S., Ali Shah, S. A., Bellalah, M., Teulon, F., & Levyne, O. (2011). Sensitivity Analysis of Domestic Credit to Private Sector in Pakistan: A Variable Replacement Approach Applied with Con-integration. International Journal of Business, 16(3).
- EC4001 Principles of Economics
- FN7006 Risk Management in Banking