Mr Paul Dudman
, School of Education and Communities
Co-Convenor of the British Sociological Association Diaspora, Migration & Transnationalism Study Group (https://www.britsoc.co.uk/groups/study-groups/diaspora-migration-transnationalism-study-group/)
Co-Convenor of the IASFM Working Group for Archiving and Documentation of History of Forced Migration and Refugees (http://iasfm.org/adfm/)
Convenor of the Oral History Society Migration Special Interest Group (https://www.ohs.org.uk/information-for/migration/)
- Documenting the undocumented: International engagement, archives and preserving the refugee experience (part one)
Dudman, Paul V.. 2017. ARC Magazine. (329), pp. 8-9..
- Digital Archives of Refugee History: Resources, Challenges and Opportunities
Dudman, Paul V. 2017. Refugee History.
- Beyond borders: reflections on the SAA Conference in San Diego
Dudman, Paul V. 2013. ARC Magazine. (282), pp. 21-23.
- How can archives document, preserve and make accessible the material culture and first-hand testimonies of refugees through civic engagement
Dudman, Paul V.. 2016. Citizens Voices. (4), pp. 20..
- Hidden Histories, Forgotten Narratives
Dudman, Paul V. 2016. Refugee History.
- Paradoxical narratives of transcultural encounters of the "other": Civic engagement with refugees and migrants in London
Hashem, Rumana and Dudman, Paul V.. 2016. Transnational Social Review. 6(1-2), pp. 192-199. Link
- Crafting Resistance: Preserving and Exhibiting the Legacy of Human Rights Resistance through the Art of Chilean Political Prisoners
Dudman, Paul V. 2018. Citizens Voices. (10), pp. 14-18.
- Supporting Asylum Seekers and Refugees for Two Decades: Initiatives by the University of East London and Refugee Council Archive
Dudman, Paul V and Hashem, Rumana. 2018. Refugee History.
- Archives, agency and activism: The past and the present in refugee history at the IASFM conference
Dudman, Paul V.. 2018. Citizens Voices. (11), pp. 17-20.
- Contested Histories, Intangible Heritage: Human Rights and The German Occupation Memorial and Eleven Emlekmű (Eleven Memorial) in Budapest, Hungary
Dudman, Paul V. 2019. Citizens Voices. (12), pp. 24-29.
- #volsecarchives: Human rights in records and the Campaign for Voluntary Sector Archives
Dudman, Paul V.. 2019. Citizens Voices. (13), pp. 20-27.
- "Don’t give me more ideas, I'm too creative!": Interview with poet, artist and activist Sonia Quintero
Dudman, Paul V.. 2019. Citizens Voices. (13), pp. 10-15..
- Metadata for information management and retrieval: understanding metadata and its use
Dudman, Paul V. 2019. Archives and Records. pp. 1-3. Link
- Documenting the Undocumented: Archiving and recording the refugee experience
Dudman, Paul V.. 2019. NCPH History@Work.
- Oral History and Collective Memory: Documenting Refugee Voices and the Challenges of Archival Representation.(Forthcoming)
Dudman, Paul V. 2019. Atlanti +.