Department of Early Childhood & Education , School Of Education And Communities
Louise is the programme leader for the MA SEN, PGCert in Understanding and Supporting Behaviour and PGCert Autism Spectrum Conditions and Learning. She teaches across these programmes and also on the Early Childhood programmes.
Areas Of Interest
- SEN and disability - experiences of children, their parents/carers and siblings
- Views, voices and opinions of children and young people
- Freedom in early childhood
- Social and emotional development in the early years
- Ethical research with children