I am the author of 5 Monographs and 40 refereed papers on a variety of legal issues.
- The African Continental Free Trade Agreement (forthcoming) Routledge
I am currently researching the African Continental Free Trade Agreement for a monograph to be published by Routledge in 2022.
1. African Unification: Law, Problems and Prospects (2016) Carolina Academic Press, Durham: North Carolina Book review excerpts by Geroge Boateng, 89 issue 3 Africa: Journal of the African Institute, (2019) pp.625-626
Kofi Oteng Kufuor has written a clear, factual piece set out in history, religion and political jurisprudence on the challenges, prospects and law towards the formation of a unified African government. The book's strength is its careful attention to the relationship between culture, normative behaviour and religion. It is a novel piece of work....... Kufuor’s book provides a fantastic perspective on African integration…. embroiled in history through politics, law, and religion. The debate between supranationalism and national sovereignty in this book will hold readers spellbound.
2. The African Continental Free Trade Agreement: The Development of a Rules-Based Order (Routledge, 2024 forthcoming)
- Judicial Work of the ECOWAS Court Justice From 1 January 2022 to 31 July 2033’ , 23 Global Community Yearbook of International Law and Jurisprudence (2024 forthcoming)
- ‘Pathways to African Unification: The Four Riders of the Storm’ 28 (1) Fundamina: A Journal of Legal History (2022) pp.66-103
- ‘Institutions and Economic Fortunes in Comparative Perspectives’, 10 Zanzibar Yearbook of Law, (2020) pp.35-59
- Member, Centre for Justice, Law and Society
- Associate Director, Noon Centre