Antigoni is a member of the Association of Art Historians and a member of the Organising Committee of the research seminar Marxism In Culture. She is a member of the Global Nominations Panel for the Prix Pictet (The Global Award in Photography and Sustainability ) and a nominator for First PhotoBook Award, New Media Space, Science Museum, London.
She has been previously an Associated Researcher in the European Protest Movements’ Network and she has acted as a reviewer for book manuscript in Bloomsbury Academic (Dec. 2015); the peer-reviewed academic journals: Photography and Culture (Jan. 2016); Visual Anthropology (June 2015); History of Photography (July 2013); Photographies (March 2012); Theory, Culture and Society (May 2010) (Special issue on 'Photography and the State'); the Czech National Grant for the Arts (Aug. 2013) and the 36th Macromarketing Conference, College of William and Mary Williamsburg, Virginia, USA, Stream: Art, Culture and Markets. (Feb 2011)
- Member of the Organising Committee of the research seminar Marxism In Culture (Institute of Historical Research, Senate House, London, UK) (2009-today)
- Member of the Nomination Panel, Kyoto Prize for 2018 Kyoto Prize in Arts and Philosophy ("Arts (Painting, Sculpture, Craft, Architecture, Photography, Design", June 2017).
- Member of the Nomination Panel, First PhotoBook Award, New Media Space, Science Museum, London (2013-today).
- Member of the Global Nominations Panel, Prix Pictet (The Global Award in Photography and Sustainability)(2013-today).
- Professional Member of the Association of Art Historians (AAH) (2007-today)
- Associated Researcher in the European Protest Movements' Network (01 June 2006-30 Dec 2010)
- Manuscript Reviewer for: Intellect (Dec 2018); Verso (Oct 2018); Bloomsbury Academic (Dec 2015 & Sept 2018); Routledge (Aug 2017 & Nov 2017).