- Booth, P., Hunyadvari, N., Dawkins, L., Moore, D., Gentile‑Rapinett, G. and Edmonds, C. J. 2021. Water Consumption Increases Handwriting Speed and Volume Consumed Relates to Increased Finger‑tapping Speed in Schoolchildren. Journal of Cognitive Enhancement. https://doi.org/10.1007/s41465-021-00232-5
- Edmonds, C., Foglia, E., Booth, P., Fu, C. and Gardner, M. 2021. Dehydration in older people: a systematic review of the effects of dehydration on health outcomes, healthcare costs and cognitive performance. Archives of Gerontology and Geriatrics. 95 (Art. 104380). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.archger.2021.104380
- Edmonds, C., Beeley, J., Rizzo, I., Booth, P. and Gardner, M. 2021. Drinking Water Enhances Cognitive Performance: Positive Effects on Working Memory but Not Long-Term Memory. Journal of Cognitive Enhancement. https://doi.org/10.1007/s41465-021-00225-4
- Booth, P., Albery, I. P., Cox, S. and Frings, D. 2019. Survey of the effect of viewing an online e-cigarette advertisement on attitudes towards cigarette and e-cigarette use in adults located in the UK and USA: a cross-sectional study. BMJ Open. 9 (Art. 027525). https://doi.org/10.1136/bmjopen-2018-027525
- Booth P, Albery IP, Frings D. (2017) Effect of e-cigarette advertisements and antismoking messages on explicit and implicit attitudes towards tobacco and e-cigarette smoking in 18-65-year-olds: a randomised controlled study protocol. BMJ Open 2017;7:e014361. doi: 10.1136/bmjopen-2016-014361
- Booth, P., Taylor, B. and Edmonds, C. J. (2012) 'Water supplementation improves visual attention and fine motor skills in schoolchildren'. Education and Health, 30(3), pp. 75-79.
- Booth, P. and Henderson-Begg, S. (2011). A comparison between Flash and Second Life programmes as aids in the learning of basic laboratory procedures. Journal of Interactive Learning Research, 22(3), 445-465. Chesapeake, VA: AACE.
- Booth, P., Kebede-Westhead, E., Heaney R. and Henderson-Begg, S (2010) A Pilot Evaluation of an Online Tool Designed to Aid Development of Basic Laboratory Skills. http://www.bioscience.heacademy.ac.uk/journal/vol15/beej-15-c3.aspx
- Booth, P., Albery, I. P., Cox, S., & Frings, (2019) D Survey of the effect of viewing an online e-cigarette advertisement on attitudes towards cigarette and e-cigarette use in adults located in the UK and USA: a cross-sectional study. BMJ open, 9(6), e027525.
View a complete list of Paula's publications