Study outside Europe
The world is your oyster when you study internationally
- Spread your wings and study abroad at one of our international partners for a semester or a full academic year
- Broaden your horizons by living and learning in North America, South America, Asia or Australia.
- Work with your programme leader to match your UEL modules to a similar programme abroad.
- Pay no extra tuition fees, and receive student finance as usual.
- No need to know a different language – but you could pick it up while you’re out there! Some of our partners have beginners language classes.
- Try studying at one of over 100 universities in the USA with ISEP - see below to find out how.
Study outside Europe, from the USA to Korea (via Brazil)
Take a look at our international exchange partners below. Not every partner is open to every subject area, so for more information on where your subject can take you contact email@example.com.
Australia James Cook University (excluding Drama/Dance/Fashion)
Canada University of the Fraser Valley (excluding History/Photography)
USA University of Colorado Boulder (Drama, Applied Theatre and Performance ONLY)
USA Columbia College Chicago (Drama, Applied Theatre and Performance ONLY)
USA Duquesne University (excluding Performing Arts)
USA Loyola University New Orleans (excluding Photography/Animation/Illustration/Fashion/Media)
USA Northern Kentucky University (excluding Computer Games Design/Fashion)
Australia James Cook University (excluding Accounting)
Brazil Senac University, São Paulo (excluding Accounting)
Canada University of the Fraser Valley (excluding Accounting/Finance/Events/Law)
South Korea Hanyang University (excluding Accounting)
South Korea Korea University (excluding Accounting)
Uruguay University of Montevideo (excluding Accounting)
USA Duquesne University (excluding Accounting/THEM)
USA Loyola University New Orleans (excluding Accounting/THEM)
USA Northern Kentucky University (excluding Accounting/Finance/THEM)
Australia James Cook University (excluding Health/Biomedical Sciences/Physiotherapy/Podiatry/Sports Coaching)
Canada University of the Fraser Valley (excluding Health, Biomedical Science, Physiotherapy, Podiatry & Pharmacy students) (Sports students – find relevant content by searching for Kinesiology)
USA Northern Kentucky University (excluding Health/Biomedical Sciences/Physiotherapy/Podiatry/Sports Coaching)
How does it work?
Applications to study abroad for a term or a year in 2016-17 are now closed.
Applications to study abroad in 2017-18 will open in spring 2017.
To apply, please fill out the Study Abroad application form on our intranet page (UEL login required).Remember to get it signed by your Programme Leader and the Dean of your school before submitting to firstname.lastname@example.org